Web UI Designer/Developer
Entrega is hiring an interactive web designer to work on enterprise website design and development projects. The person in this role will utilize their skills to design and build new websites and microsites.
Join our team that is responsible for designing and developing interactive websites for enterprise-level clients. The person in this role will have direct interface with internal clients to gather requirements and assets and will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying websites. This is a hands-on role and will require front-end development experience (HTML, CSS, JS).
Ideal candidates will have experience and proficiency with designing and building user interfaces, stay up-to-date with new technologies and design approaches, present ideas and recommend solutions, possess strong communication skills and have an ability to collaborate as part of a development team. This role will be based in Detroit, MI.
- Design and develop websites and microsites for internal and external communications and promotional websites for global clients
- Create static and interactive graphics for internally- and externally-facing websites, emails and communications
- Leverage enterprise Content Management Systems (CMS) like Adobe Day CQ to build websites
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to create polished, professional designs that comply with existing corporate style guidelines
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, in particular)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to collaborate
- Detail-oriented process, including ability to write documented, reusable code
- Ability to produce consistent standards-compliant, cross-browser and cross-platform implementation
- Experience with generating low and high-fidelity prototypes
Major Plus (Not Required)
- Experience working with Adobe Day CQ (CMS)
- Experience with mobile device design and development (i.e. understands responsive design, mobile web application design and development, etc.)
Education and Experience
- College degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of professional experience designing and developing websites
- Portfolio with representative professional, polished website design work and samples of website development projects
Applicants should be prepared to share a portfolio showcasing professional website design experience prior to and during the interview process.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.